Account Manager - South, UK.
I am currently working with a recruitment software Vendor who are looking for a new Account Executive to join their thriving Sales team. The company provide talent solutions for more than 2,300 organisations in over 70 different countries enabling them to engage and nurture the best talent in an ever changing and demanding global environment.
The ideal candidate:
- 2+ years SaaS sales or Recruitment background.
- Experience of expanding existing accounts and building relationships.
- History of exceeding sales targets.
- Over the phone and face to face sales experience.
- Ability to grasp complex software sales.
What you'll do:
- Research accounts to identify structure, practices, challenges and requirements through use of structured sales methodology using account planning and territory mapping.
- Up-selling and cross selling solutions.
- Conduct high quality business conversations with senior business decision makers.
- Understand and identify customer needs and requirements.
- Understand the TA product offering and pricing model.
- Work closely with the Marketing function to follow up campaigns and uncover new potential opportunities within the existing customer base.
- Maintain Product knowledge and the ability to demo and explain USP's to customers.
- Identify and action high risk customers to ensure prompt follow up and retention of the account.
- Maintain Sales Force records of contacts, activities and sales potential to enable accurate reporting and forecasting.
- Work to sales targets whilst maintaining existing revenue and account loyalty.
What's in it for you?
- £45,000 base salary with attractive OTE.
- Usual job benefits.
- Progressive promotion based environment.