Wellbeing is at the heart of everything that we represent, for staff and pupils alike, as we strive to provide a secure, caring and fun environment.
As the new Headteacher you can expect to receive full support from the dedicated Governing Body and through training and development, we will ensure that you have a healthy work-life balance and are able to achieve your goals.
* Be brave, discover what's possible, push the limits and be big-hearted
* Dynamically lead school improvement
* Lead, inspire and develop others
* Commit to each and every child being inspired to have a remarkable life.
* A deep knowledge and understanding of teaching and learning and the ability to rapidly improve outcomes for all student groups
* A proven commitment to delivering good or better teaching across the school and providing a diverse and challenging curriculum for all children
* The ability to motivate, challenge and engage collaboratively with the school stakeholders to ensure the highest levels of achievement
* Skills to manage change effectively
* The skills to work with all stakeholders to create and develop a vision for the school
Benefits will include:
* Free parking
* Free training, both online and on-site
* On-site canteen with hot food
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
* Continuous career development opportunities
* Supportive and outgoing colleagues
Sounds great, right? Apply today! Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Tom; you could be on your way to the best opportunity of your career!
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: