Salary and benefits - Competitive salary plus full package, including company car or car allowance, healthcare, matched pension totalling up to 15%, 2x share options, numerous retail discounts and up to 10% off new Kier homes
Location – Within 1 hours’ commute of Solihull
Kier Construction Central is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join the team in Solihull. Projects will be varied, including new build schools, high rise student accommodation, new theatre complex and other healthcare and public sector projects.
Kier is known for being a forward thinking, stable and risk adverse construction company. Kier offers the potential of enhancing and developing your career whilst giving the opportunity of a work life balance. If you are interested in working in a professional and dedicated team within one of the leading main Contractors in the UK then this is an opportunity to pursue.
* Plan the entire project delivery to meet contractual and industry standards
* Organise the resources so that suitable resources are available to deliver the project on time and defect free
* Coordinate resources across the project and delivery objectives
* Monitor the implementation of the QA system for quality control and review the program with the section managers
* Take corrective actions to improve the financial and commercial returns
* Coordinate with the commercial staff to ensure the resources, supply chain and contractual opportunities can be utilised to maximise returns
* Take action to enhance client relationships
* Monitor safety on site and feedback learning’s into the business.
* Be aware of industry initiatives and technological advances
* Plan to create a high performing teams and one where staff are given opportunities they require for their development
* Computer literacy; Outlook, Asta Power projects or similar planning software, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* Hold full, clean driving licence
* Gained Safety Awareness courses (CITB 5 day course – SMSTS, CDM, Crane Appointed Person, Scaffold, First Aid, Temporary Works)
* Member of a recognised professional body or qualifications e.g. MCIOB, RICS
* Be a good communicator and have the ability to work well under pressure, heading site teams
* Ideally degree qualified
Make the journey. Leave a legacy.
Being part of Kier means living our values of being collaborative, enthusiastic and forward thinking. We all have the potential to shape our world, and it’s through these values that we will leave a lasting legacy. Bring your talent and ambition to Kier and you will be given the scope and opportunity to invest in your own future, to build your expertise and contribute to a rich and diverse culture.
Kier is an inclusive employer.
Let’s shape your world together.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-England-West Midlands-Solihull