Apply for this job"We're not in the shipping business; we're in the information business" -Peter Rose, Expeditors Founder
Global supply chain management is what we do, but at the heart of Expeditors you will find professionalism, leadership, and a friendly environment, all of which foster an innovative, customer service-based approach to logistics.
- 15,000 trained professionals
- 250+ locations worldwide
- Fortune 500
- Globally unified systems
To ensure the proper and timely movement of freight and information, while providing an exceptional customer service within the Order Management department.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure smooth and timely freight process flow
- Ensure accurate and timely data entry into our operating system
- Track and trace Order Management files
- Use workflows on a daily basis to manage shipments
- Monitor shipment reports to ensure total customer satisfaction
- Ensure timely clearance and delivery of freight to customer for Import shipments
- Ensure documents are sent timely and arrival notices communicated to destinationfor Import shipments
- Ensure accurate and timely client and vendor billing
- Manage intercompany invoice payments (i.e. via AJAX report)
- Interact with our customers in arranging their international shipments, meetingcustomer service standards.
- Contribute to maintain strong relationships with vendors (Shipping lines, trucking companies and others)
- Meet compliance at all times to regulations. This includes internal policiesand procedures such as Operational Process Standards (OPS) and externalgovernment regulations or customer's policies / requirements.
- Understand department process flow, constantly looking for areas of improvedefficiency
- Ensure all customers standard operating procedures are followed and updated inthe SOP
- Meet KPI standards, as per the company's procedures
- Overseas communications, timely responses to emails and requests (internal and external)
- Escalation of problems to Mansgement when necessary
- Promote compliance in diligently following all company policies and regulations and performing the task at heand with outstanding integrity and pride
- Adhere to the company's 10 cultural attributes: Apearance, Attitude, Confidence, Curiosity, Excellence, Integrity, Pride, Resulute, Sense of Humor and Visionary.
- Understanding transportation process of all models is a plus.
- Hazardous Materials certification (preferred).
- Expeditors' Products and Services
- Effective interpersonal skills, including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, effectively communicate clearly and concisely obtain positive results.
- Pro-active, strong organizational skills.
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Fluent in English.
Positive and willing to help attitude
- Meet company standards of 52 hours training per year, including as needed management/leadership training
Education and Experience:
- 6 months to 1 year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Expeditors offers excellent benefits
- Excellent benefits including:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension schemes
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Training and Personnel Development Program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Apply for this job