Are you a Teacher looking for a fresh start in September?
Can you teach a classroom with mixed abilities?
Are you able to work in intense environments?
I am looking for a Strong character to teach in an SEMH School near Brighton. In your role you will be teaching KS3 & KS4 classes with all different backgrounds who have Social, Emotional, Behavioural and mental health needs. Are you a strong character who can ensure each child as an equal opportunity to access education? Apply now!
Benefits with the School:
* Free school meals
* Free onsite parking
* Supported and valued by SLT
* Great career progression via workshops
* Paid holiday
* Confident to teach the national curriculum up to college level
* Assign jobs to Teaching assistants in the classroom
* To implement all school policies
* Keep students engaged and focused
* Create a fun learning environment
* Build good relationships with parents/carers and work together to support student
* Monitor pupils progress
* Make sure the classroom is health and safety enabled
* Encouraging learners to be more independent
* Understand the needs of individual pupils and flex your style to best suit them
Ideal candidates will have the following:
* Must have QTS/QTLS/PGCE qualification
* Must have teacher experienced in Mainstream and/or SEN Education
* Committed to safeguarding
* Keen willingness to learn and progress in your role
* A great personality, energy and sense of humour
* Self-confidence and initiative
Benefits with Randstad:
* Specialised 1:1 consultant available
* Advice and editing on your current CV
* Refer a friend benefits
* Great knowledge in the market to match you to your perfect role
* Discounted voucher app for candidates
* Free e-learning modules such as Autism awareness, team teach and more!!!
Interviews will be held over the coming weeks for a September 2019 start. If this role sounds of interest do not hesitate to apply. For more info please call Reece Noormohamed on 01293 527416 or email email@example.com
We have an array of exclusive positions on Sussex and Surrey for temporary and permanent contracts. If you are interested in working in an SEN setting then please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools. Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: