Looking to train as a primary teacher? Are you a graduate or a graduate with experience of working with primary aged pupils?
If you would you like to begin your training now and want to avoid costly fees, then you need to apply today!
• Oxbridge/Russell Group/Exceptional Graduates Considered - Premier Pathways Trainee Primary Teacher
• Outstanding School in Slough – Premier Pathways Trainee Primary Teacher
• September Start – Premier Pathways Trainee Primary Teacher
• Unique Opportunity for Outstanding Graduates Looking to Train as a Primary Teacher
• Premier Pathways Trainee Primary Teacher
• Innovative 2-year school-based teacher training programme
• Gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham
• University of the Year 2016 for Teacher Training
• Training Salary - No fees, no course costs
• World Class Teacher Training Experience
A leading primary school in Slough, with exceptional standards of professional development, are looking for a Trainee Primary Teacher. The school are looking for a trainee teacher with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to inspire others by your passion and enthusiasm for teaching.
This programme offers innovative training from leading education professionals, qualifications accredited by the University of Buckingham, and a training experience that is second to none.
This Premier Pathways Trainee Primary Teacher is ideal for an exceptional graduate who is certain that they want to enter the teaching profession as a primary teacher. As such it would be perfect for a trainee primary teacher who wants to spend more time in the classroom during their training. The school is keen to promote subject knowledge and are looking to appoint an applicant with a high class of degree and a strong academic background.
Found in Slough, this school is a 3-form entry primary and is easily reached from across all Slough.
Do not hesitate in applying for this Premier Pathways Trainee Primary Teacher opportunity at an 3-form entry school in Slough. Hit the ‘apply now’ button and send your CV straight over to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: