Graduate Client Relationship Executive- Edgware- £25,000 (£32K+ OTE)
Sector: IT Services/Tech
A business consultancy and professional services company, our client is international and instantly recognisable. They’re looking for a Graduate Client Relationship Executive to help develop the company’s already presence even further!
They’re currently looking to bring on board graduates to continue delivering on their reputation for excellence in the role of Graduate Client Relationship Executive. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, highly communicative individual to get their foot in the door of a leading firm in its field. You’ll be joining a leading brand name, receive unrivalled learning and development support.
Responsibilities you’ll have as a Graduate Client Relationship Executive:
- Qualifying responses to marketing campaigns by reaching out and determining needs on behalf of senior sales executives;
- Utilising excellent phone manner and written communication skills to introduce product and service offering;
- Developing a broad understanding of client products in order to present to potential prospects;
- Providing support to other accounts when necessary, fulfilling the team ethic.
Over the years this client have retained their status as a great place to work – they’re well-known for their warm and inclusive team culture. This opportunity is a fantastic foundation role for someone wanting to start a career in tech, with excellent career progression opportunities on offer for graduates demonstrating the right attitude.
The ideal candidate will be a university graduate showing drive, resilience and a genuinely customer-centric manner.
- A competitive basic salary of £25,000
- Y1 OTE of £32k
- Full, continuous training available
- Mobile and laptop
- Company holidays that reward success
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere
- Pension contributions
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Excellent professional development and progression on offer
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.