Our client is an award-winning
independent engine /airframe consultancy firm with Part 145 maintenance capability and Part M CAMO approval, who leverage a unique heritage of unrivalled aircraft asset IP and technical expertise to offer compelling asset solutions for airlines, lessors, MROs and financiers.
Due to expansion of their European operation we have been instructed to recruit for a Senior Technical Records Consultant. Role: Senior Technical Records Consultant Location: South Wales Role:
To provide Technical Records support to our clients’ portfolio/program and other areas of the business when workload permits.
The prime functions of the role will be to perform audits of heavy shop visit records, assist with engine pre-purchase reviews if/when necessary, and manage projects and the Team when the Manager is not available. This position will mentor and advise other Technical Records personnel and have full documentation control. Ideal Candidate:
An aviation professional with a minimum of 5 years previous relevant experience and/or training, working within a Technical Records position within an airline, MRO, leasing company. Responsibilities Engine Records Review and Management
Continuous Records management
- Review and verification of the accuracy and completeness of engine records, including lease return, post lease inspection, minor shop visit and heavy (performance restoration) shop visit documents
- Review Critical Influencing Parts, PMA and DER for engines within our client’s portfolio/program
- Ongoing maintenance and review of the engine records during ownership up to and including time of sale and/or teardown
- Review/prepare engine lease and sale packages for our client’s customers
- Responsible for the collation and management of original records with due consideration for the regulatory and our clients portfolio/program storage obligations
- Audit compliance of Airworthiness Directives and Service Bulletins for each engine and ensure correct/current status is entered into our client’s database and records management system
- Update clients for tracking of accurate and current information for engines, components, inspections and other technical information including monthly utilization
- Understands Back to Birth LLP trace regulatory and commercial requirements including how particular Ads and SBs affect the limit of LLPs
To be successful in any application you should already hold the rights to work & live in Europe.
- Ensure all engine records are updated to accurately reflect the latest technical publication issue, (i.e. ADs, SBs, Chapter 5 limits, etc.) prior to endorsement.
- Ensure all updated engine records are filed in the relevant location, whether they are hard copy or digital records
The Post holder will be expected to carry out any other duties allocated that are appropriate to the grade and nature of this post.
A full JD is available on request.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to Neil Leighton at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.