This inspirational independent business offers a unique and passionate retail environment. With recent development to create a unique retail offer we are now in a exciting position to start the search for a strong Store Manager. ROLE: Store Manager – Interior and Furnishings SALARY: Up to £30,000 LOCATION: This role is based nr Clitheroe (An easy 30 minute commute from Skipton or 45 minute commute from Preston) Ideal Candidate:
- A passion for European antiques/beautifully crafted pieces/interior design and quirky finds.
- Solid stock management skills and experience of electronic stock/till system.
- A passionate leader, with the ability to develop a small team.
- Naturally commercial with an ‘above and beyond’ approach.
- An interest in creative.
- Experience leading a stand-alone, service lead environment.
- Commercial skills to drive sales and engage with the creative customer.
- Current experience within homeware.
Service, in this unique environment is key, you must be able to inspire, develop and motivate a team, create a ‘customer experience’ and drive the store and build a reputation. We seek a Store Manager that is commercial but has warmth and can create a positive and driven team to ensure the store delivers not only in figures but high customer service levels. Key Characteristics:
- Excellent leadership skills and one to one customer service skills.
- 100% hands on approach, a complete ‘open door’ approach with your team.
- Commercially minded.
- Excellent motivator.
- Proven track record of delivering results and stock management is key.
- Positive outlook and enthusiasm.
- Passion for customer service.
- Experience of creative retail environment or creative hobbies would be desirable but not essential.
You will currently be working as a Store Manager, Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, Sales Manager, Floor Manager, Department Manager, Concession Manager or Retail Manager of a £500k + turnover store. About us...
2019 sees Discover Retail celebrate our 14th year of business. We have built our foundations on long-standing relationships. It is our attention to detail, coupled with passion, perseverance and plain old hard work that really give us our focus and drive to succeed. DISCOVER where our talent can take you...