We have an exciting opportunity for a new person to join our growing team.
Elucidat have recently signed funding and as part of that, we are expanding our operations to include an office in the US. Our UK based VP of Sales will be moving to the US and we are hiring for an experienced sales manager to take over the day to day management of our UK based Sales Team.
Reporting to the CEO and working from the Brighton office you will be responsible for a team of 2 Account Executives and 3 Senior Account Executives, as well as 2 outbound SDRs.
The sales team are primarily supported by Sales Operations, Presales, Marketing, and Customer Success.
You will have responsibility for the day to day management of the sales team including:
- Development and coaching of team members
- Assisting with sales opportunities and supervision of larger opportunities
- Helping the team hit ongoing performance objectives
- One to Ones and Quarterly appraisals for all team members
- Learning plans and development objectives
- Monthly and Quarterly Forecasting and Forecast accuracy
- Hitting sales targets
- Ensure team are selling to Ideal Customer Profile customers
As an ideal candidate you will have:
- 2 + years experience of managing a sales team of 5 to 10 people
- A successful track record of managing a sales number and delivering against a target
- Experience developing and coaching a sales team
- A love of learning and developing people
- Experience of New Business and Account Management Sales
- Experience managing an outbound SDR team
At Elucidat we use the following tools and systems, it would be great if you know some or all of these but it's not essential.
- Linkedin Sales Navigator
- Our company values are 'Learn, Care, Share' which we apply to all aspects of our work, from our flexible working opportunities, to our friendly, supportive culture.
- Flexible working and a healthy work/life balance - opportunities to help you juggle other commitments, e.g. childcare
- Central Brighton office, great location, handy for transport links
- Competitive salary, 25 days holiday (increasing to 30)
- Opportunities to grow - from our excellent onboarding process through career plans to help you progress
- Dedicated learning time - learning is one of our core values so we ensure this is nurtured within the company too, by offering you 1 day of dedicated learning time every month.
- Happier weekdays - A meeting-light culture and opportunities to get to know team members better through things like weekly ‘donuts’, monthly socials, and events. Free refreshments as well!
- Happier weeknights - We organise socials every month and bringing together everyone in the business including all remote workers at least once every 6 months to do team building exercises and to share ideas over dinner.
- Giving back - There are opportunities for staff to give back to non-profit activities or charities that support the wider community. We also provide discounts to our software to charities such as Oxfam and Unicef.
- Everyone has a voice - We are building a culture where everyone is respected and has a voice in the day to day running of the company - a workplace where everyone is valued for the contributions they make. Our quarterly objectives (OKRs) are set by the entire team and we use the latest technologies to collect regular feedback anonymously through polling and pulse checks. We continually celebrate individual and collective achievements.