Do you want to influence the next generation and make sure the futures of today's children are still bright tomorrow? We are looking for experienced teachers in KS3 and/or KS4 who have a strong understanding of the national curriculum.
Randstad Education is looking for primary teachers to join an amazing school in Bexleyheath.
If you're passionate, dedicated and understand the importance of Early Years Education, we'd love to have you on board.
* Free parking
* Free training, both online and on-site
* On-site canteen with hot food
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
* Continuous career development opportunities
* Supportive and outgoing colleagues
* Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
* Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
* Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in the structure
* Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupil's development
* Have a genuine love for teaching your subject
* QTS / PGCE or equivalent
* Good knowledge of the national curriculum
* Experience with GCSE Level
* Examination experience
* Experience working with KS3/4 pupils
* A drive to inspire the next generation
If you are a specialisms in a range of subjects including but not limited to Maths, Science, English, Geography, Business Studies, Computing, French, Spanish, German, DT, History, Art & Design or even Music?
Apply today & Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Tom; you could be on your way to the best opportunity of your career!