Pupil Supervisor/Library Assistant/Learning Resources Administrator
Required to start on 2 September 2019 (and to come in for 1 day reprographics induction in the summer holidays – date to be agreed)
£19,110 to £19,559 (actual)
Full time – 37.5 hours per week Term time only 39 weeks per year + 1 week in school holidays
SKINNERS’ ACADEMY– provides a world class education for boys and girls aged 11-19, in a modern state of the art building.
Skinners’ Academy are seeking to appoint a proactive individual to contribute to the support of provision of an excellent Learning Resources service for the Academy to supervise pupils during lunch and afterschool and to provide an excellent Learning Resources/reprographics service for the Academy
The successful candidate will be required:
• To supervise pupils using the Learning Resource Centre.
• To ensure the LRC is kept tidy.
• To process new books and carry out minor book repairs.
• To help pupils and staff to find material to meet their needs.
• To support the Librarian with the supervision of pupils using the Learning Resources Centre and to assist in any other duties as required by the Librarian/Line Manager.
• To ensure the smooth running of the Academy’s reprographics facilities.
• To prepare and collate mock exam papers.
• To laminate various materials for display purposes.
• To provide a high standard of display and promotional material to enhance the standard of appearance of the Academy in order to provide an attractive environment conducive to achieving optimum use, both for purposeful study and leisure.
• To provide materials for display of a high, professional standard.
• Other duties as reasonably required by the Principal/Line Manager.
• 8.40-17.00 Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
• 8.35-17.00 Wednesday
• 8.40-16.30 Friday
We offer an outstanding all round education and believe that all our students, regardless of background or ability should be supported to excel in all that they do.
For a full application pack please go to www.skinnersacademy.org.uk Please refer to the selection criteria in the application pack to ensure you meet the requirements for the role.
Application deadline is Monday 01 July at 12 noon
Candidates who are shortlisted will be notified shortly afterwards. Interviews will take place on Wednesday 03 July and the interview process will begin at 8.30am and finish approximately 1.55pm
Please note this post allows substantial access to children. Therefore, in accordance with our Safer Recruitment Policy the successful candidate will be required to apply for, and hold, an enhanced DBS (Disclosure & Barring Services) certificate. The Academy will arrange this for you prior to you taking up your post.
Completed applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
Servoca Education Resourcing
£65 per day
South East London,London
more details »
£65 - £85 per day + PAYE option
more details »