Russell Group Graduate - Primary Teaching Assistant – South London
If you’re a Russell Group Graduate, and you are looking for experience in a Primary school before starting your teacher training, this Teaching Assistant position is for you!
As a personable Russell Group Graduate you will be able to utilise your academic talents and help pupils achieve. A top Primary school with high standards is interested in meeting with a creative and inventive Graduate looking for school-based experience.
• Russell Group Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant post – South London
• All subjects welcome - Maths, Science, English, Psychology & Humanities
• Competitive daily pay for Primary Teaching Assistant position
• Long-term full-time Primary Teaching Assistant role from September
• Opportunities for CPD to progress your teaching techniques
• Exceptional training and support from Outstanding Senior Leaders
• Fantastic Primary Teaching Assistant experience for those looking to train as a teacher
• Learning from outstanding teachers and immersing yourself within the education world
• Having the confidence and charisma of a Russell Group graduate and bestowing this upon the pupils you teach, both gifted & talented and challenging
• Excellent track record of quickly developing Russell Group graduates into outstanding candidates for teacher training positions
Primary Teaching Assistant - Russell Group Graduate Specification
The outstanding Primary school has a superb reputation of developing Russell Group graduates into exceptional practitioners and future leaders. The Headteacher is looking for a high-achieving, charismatic and inspiring graduate from a leading University for this Primary Teaching Assistant position. The Primary Teaching Assistant role involves supporting the class teacher and raising student’s attainment.
If you are interested in a rewarding career within education as a teacher, this Primary Teaching Assistant will be a satisfying and gratifying position in which to begin. As a Primary Teaching Assistant, you will get to witness exemplary practice from some outstanding practitioners which in turn will allow you to hone in on your skills to set you up with more than just the foundations of teaching.
If you truly value the importance of education and understand the level of commitment and determination required to be successful, why not come and inspire the next generation at this highly reputable Primary school as a Teaching Assistant. Apply now by sending your CV to Sumaya at EduStaff today!
Please note: due to the volume of Primary Teaching Assistant applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant | Aspiring Primary Teacher | South London
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
£18000 - £22000/annum Circa £18-22K
City of Westminster, Greater London
more details »