My client, a small but friendly letting agents in Edinburgh's City Centre, is currently seeking a customer focused Property Manager to join their growing team! Due to ongoing expansion they are recruiting for an enthusiastic and professional individual to join their property management division.
Working within the Lettings team, this is a broad and challenging role which will suit an experienced and customer service driven individual.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Management of a portfolio of 100 -150 let properties based in and around Edinburgh
- Property inspections during tenancy and resulting landlord updates/ upgrades
- Utility management at change overs
- Responsible for appropriate annual rent increases
- Ensure all tasks are completed in accordance with our SLA
- Constantly review ways to improve the service offered with an emphasis on the client journey
- Minimizing vacant periods, negotiating and enforcing leases, maintaining good relationships with all clients and tenants.
- Proactively advising clients on the management of their investment properties.
- Reviewing property applications and reporting to the landlord.
- General administration and assistance covering the 24 out of hours maintenance line when required
- Full Driving License
-Propertymark/ARLA or equivalent qualification
-Property Management: 1 year (Preferred)
What you'll get in return
- Offering a starting salary of £18,000- £22,000 dependent on experience
- Private medical insurance
- Company Pension Scheme contribution of 3%
- The successful candidate will be put through Property Mark or similar qualification if not already achieved.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
Jobs In Letting
£Salary Guide: £24,000 / £25,000 (Depending on level…
more details »
GCB Agency Recruitment
£18000 - £30000 per annum
more details »