This is an excellent position for a highly motivated individual to join our Commercial Insurance team in our Regional Motor Trade Centre of Excellence as an Underwriter. You will be working with a team of Insurance professionals who are recognized as experts within their field.
The quality of our underwriters is pivotal to Allianz’s success; as a key member of the team you will be able to develop relationships and utilise your negotiation and trading skills to ensure profitable retention of existing business. You will be given opportunities to develop your own panel of brokers and form regional relationships with both internal and external customers.
No risk is the same, so you will need to use your strong analytical and communication skills to influence our brokers and develop strong trading relationships, in order to be their Insurance partner of choice.
We offer a great environment to support and nurture personal and technical development, including participation in our award winning underwriting academy.
• Meeting with brokers and managing relationships
• Underwriting business and mid-term adjustments
• Negotiate and underwrite within defined parameters in a consistent and profitable manner
• Deliver retention targets contributing to the overall weekly and yearly regional performance
• A minimum of three years’ experience in commercial insurance
• Ability to negotiate and communicate effectively
• A proven track record in a customer/client facing role, either face to face or telephone based
• Able to work on your own individual targets as well as being a team player, willing to ‘roll up your sleeves’ and get ‘stuck in’ to help your colleagues and get work done
• Working towards professional CII qualifications
• 3 A-levels including GCSE Maths & English or equivalent
At Allianz, we welcome applications from everyone, regardless of your background or needs. If you need assistance with making your application please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that we will require satisfactory pre-employment evidence to include DBS, Financial Probity and Fraud checks, before you can commence employment with us.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
Barker Munro Recruitment Ltd
£30,000 per annum
more details »
Barker Munro Recruitment Limited
up to £35,000
more details »