Support Workers - Care in the Community £10.00 per hour + Mileage
• Full time & Part time positions available (on a set rota)
• Pay rates of £10.00 per hour plus mileage
• Excellent double up runs and single runs throughout the whole of Staffordshire.
Triband is a well-established and successful family owned care company delivering high quality care and support across Staffordshire. We are therefore looking for Support Workers to join our expanding dedicated team.
These roles involve providing care to the elderly in their own homes, which can include preparing meals, assisting with medication, providing hands on personal care, end of life care and support and companionship.
We are currently recruiting for Community Care Workers / Community Support Workers to work in the following areas:
• Cheadle, Cheddleton, Leek, Stockton Brook, Endon, Werrington, Meir Heath, Stone, Stafford, Yarnfield, Eccleshall, Barlaston to name just a few……
Full time hours and part time hours available, with set shifts from 7am to 10:30pm and 2:30pm to 22:30pm, working alongside yourselves to have happy balance between work and family life. There is the availability to pick up additional shifts should this be required by yourself.
Benefits of joining us:
• High hourly rates
• Guaranteed hours Contracts available after a qualifying period
• Mileage allowance paid
• Comprehensive induction training, including access to QCF/Diploma's in Health & Social Care along with other specialist Diploma courses
• Fully paid holidays, pension scheme
• Promotion prospects
What you will need:
Experience in Pallative Care would be an advanatge, not necessary as full training will be given.
• Care experience or a real desire to train and have a career in the health and social care industry
• Passion, dedication and commitment to making a difference
• Good written and verbal English communication skills
• Full driving licence and own car is essential
• Available to work alternate weekends (this is a necessity)
Successful applicants will be required to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
Call us for a chat on 01785 817735
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: