We are seeking a Sales Support Engineer to work for an electronics manufacturer in Somerset.
The sales support engineer will be based at the company headquarters in Crewkerne, Somerset and will report to the head of sales. They will perform multiple tasks in a flexible week, travel throughout the world when necessary (expected 25% of the time) and deliver sales routine process improvements.
Key activities include:
• Project management
• Technical sales
• Preparation for project responses and price negotiations
• Lead generation
• Management and maintenance of the project and client database (CRM)
• Any other ordinary activities from the sales position
Typical time profile - 10-15% on market research; 50-60% with sales routines; 20-25% interfacing customers for sales development
Education and Experience Required:
- Degree in engineering
- Minimum of 1 years of business development
- Ambitious, competitive, inquisitive, confident, articulated, diplomatic and communicative
- English spoken and written fluently is mandatory. Any other European language is highly desirable and fluency in German will be advantageous.
key words: sales engineer sales engineering sales manager business development manager applications engineer application engineer internal sales engineer business development engineer electronics engineer account manager electronic engineer electrical engineer electrical engineering
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
£50k - 60k per year + DOE Plus Excellent Benefits
more details »
Rise Technical Recruitment Limited
£37000 - £43000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
more details »