As a Nissan Dealer, we ensure that no-one is better qualified to look after our vehicles. Our Technicians are trained to manufacturer standards and have access to regular support and technical information.
Within the dealership, we utilise the latest diagnostic technology, tools, and best practice processes so you can offer our customers the very best assistance with their service or repair. You will be responsible for the diagnosis, repair, and service of the full range of Nissan vehicles.
- Undertake the timely repair and servicing of customer vehicles in accordance with the brands technical standards.
- Conduct full examinations of vehicles and identify non-routine defects, or additional faults either in the workshop or during road tests.
- Undertake Electronic Vehicle Health Checks
- Undertake vehicle road testing for diagnosis and to test repairs.
- Work closely with the service team and ensuring they are kept informed of the progress of work on customer vehicles and they are fully briefed on work completed. Discuss technical issues/works with directly customers when requested.
- Provide a knowledgeable, courteous, responsive, and efficient service to all workshop customers personifying the brand.
- Obtain appropriate authorisation if additional work is required on a vehicle.
- Build and maintain a high level of technical competence for diagnosing and servicing vehicles and utilise regular training and support information provided by Nissan.
- Offer technical advice and support to workshop apprentices when requested by a Master Technician.
- Be open to try new methods of work designed to improve efficiency.
- You will need to be an experienced, technician with a relevant formal qualification (IMI/City & Guilds)
- Possess good communication skills with the ability to explain technical information to colleagues and customers accurately and concisely.
- Passionate about the industry, and committed to the development of your technical knowledge and skills.
- Customer focused, able to keep customers experience and safety in mind throughout the service or diagnosis and repair
- Team Player " assist other technicians when workshop is under pressure, and take ownership of any safety issues you identify in the workshop.
- Thorough and able to work with defined processes and guidelines.
- Quality focused with first time fix mentality.
- Honest with high levels of integrity
As a Vehicle Technician within the Hendy Group you will receive a competitive salary (based on qualifications and experience) as well as enjoying a structured career and the opportunity for personal development and training within our rewarding environment. We also offer great benefits including:
- 23 days holiday basic plus public holidays, increasing with length of service;
- Opportunity to join the company pension scheme;
- Discounts on new vehicle, used vehicle, service and parts purchases; and
- Various perks and discounts with high street and online retailers and services.
How To Apply
If you think you possess the necessary experience and skills and would like to be part of Hendy Group's success, please send your CV with a short letter of introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org