Are you an outstanding teacher of Geography? Are you motivated and passionate about the development of young people? Are you looking for a full-time position?
If you find yourself answering the above questions "yes" then we want to hear from you!
Our client is a well respected popular secondary school in the heart of Rotherham. They are looking to introduce a full-time Geography Teacher to their impressive humanities department, and have encouraged NQT's to apply for this position. The role is due to start in September 2019!
- Free car parking on site
- Excellent transport links
- Outstanding on-site facilities
- Supportive head of the department
- Refer a friend incentive (earn £300 in high street shopping vouchers)
- Teach both KS3 and KS4 Geography
- Plan and deliver schemes of work
- Attend parents evening and after-school meetings
- Ensure that the classroom is a suitable place to learn
- QTS Qualified (or equivalent)
- Enhanced DBS on update service
- 2 excellent references from the last 12 months
- Eligible to work in the UK
Don't want to miss out of the fantastic opportunity? Then apply today as we anticipate this position will be filled quickly.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
£120 per day
more details »