Nuffield Health, the UK's largest not for profit healthcare provider, is seeking a Housekeeper in your local Hospital.
Keeping our hospital clean is a big priority for us. As a Housekeeper, you will help us to create a safe and pleasant environment for clients.
Responsibilities of a Housekeeper
- Cleaning and preparing a range of areas.
- Taking pride in your work.
- Getting the best from cleaning products and also, using equipment such as carpet cleaners safely.
- A variety of general responsibilities ranging from removing waste, to checking stock and updating records on the computer.
Our Ideal Housekeeper will
- Care about our customers, so that you can organise your own work and plan your time to make sure cleaning never gets in the way of a customer's experience.
- Be friendly, with good communication skills. This will come in handy when you are working in a team with your colleagues, and also when you are interacting with our customers.
Ready to bring out the specialist in you?