The Senior PR Exec will work within the export territory team to plan and execute PR campaigns across all of our distributor markets in EMEA. This includes Australia, Spain, Italy, Nordics, Middle East, Russia amongst others.
As a key member of the Export team you will be a multi-skilled PR professional able to adapt and create PR plans for multiple regional markets. You will need to manage local PR teams to maximise media coverage and ensure delivery of communication campaigns on time, on spec and within budget.
The successful candidate will be a results-driven PR professional, with a broad understanding of how to deliver a successful KPI-led campaign, with a demonstrable passion and skill set to deliver results.
- Work with the Senior PR Manager to deliver required PR activities and meet or exceed yearly revenue targets for the distributor markets.
- Create, plan and execute PR & communication strategies for products releasing in distributor markets. Ensure that all assets, press releases and other PR opportunities are fully maximised
- Copy creation across variety of disciplines – press releases, promotional activity etc
- Build effective working relationships with internal Brand and PR teams and champion export PR needs where required
- Manage local territory distribution teams to deliver effective plans, innovative activities and on time reporting
- Co-ordinate announcements, review codes and asset distribution to distributor teams
- Maintain and update media lists and contact databases
- Co-ordination of press events and conferences
- Day to day line management of PR assistant
- Ad hoc tasks as and when required
Senior PR Manager, Marketing Director Export, General Manager Europe
Senior PR Manager, Export Marketing Director
Knowledge and ExperienceEssential
- Experienced PR professional with experience of delivering successful launches
- Intimate, in-depth knowledge of the video game market
- Used to working with external agencies in the creation of high caliber PR activities in support of strategy and on-going plans
- Knows and can articulate what ‘great looks like’ in games
- Degree level of qualification, or equivalent;
Competencies, Skills and Attributes
- Results oriented, self-motivated and extremely well organised
- Demonstrates passion for delighting customers with fun and exciting games
- Strategic as well as delivery focussed.
- Team player;
- Relishes working in a fast paced, constantly changing and evolving environment
- Ability to generate ideas and translate these ideas into commercially viable PR activities;
- Impactful and charismatic, with ability to influence and persuade.
- Strong understanding of Social media
- Confident and able communicator who enjoys presenting both internally and externally;
- Able to demonstrate game code.
- Ability to execute on a wide variety of concurrent projects on schedule in a fast-paced environment
- Second language
- Interested in technology and social media
- Active Gamer
Please note that Square Enix does not accept speculative candidate submissions from recruitment agencies.