Operations Change Manager
Would you like to work in a dynamic and fast-moving Operations environment? Your main objective as our Operations Change Manager is to play a key role in ensuring operational change initiatives are successfully delivered.
Who are we at Equifax?
We are a global information solutions company that uses trusted unique data, creative analytics, technology and industry expertise to power organizations and individuals around the world by transforming knowledge into insights that help make more informed business and personal decisions.
Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our people makes a difference in our business.
We are looking for individuals who can help us disrupt the marketplace. You will do this by delivering leading-edge technology to build and deliver unparalleled customized insights that enrich both the performance of businesses and the lives of consumers.
About the Job
As our new Operations Change Manager, you will have responsibility for managing the successful implementation of change across our operations. You will assess new changes for operational impact, ensuring operational readiness and successful implementation of the change using a consistent approach. Within the role, you will work closely with business partners across the enterprise and will be part of any project team for new or changed products that Operations support.
The role operates in a business that is in a matrix structure and requires the post holder to be flexible with regards travel and overnight stays.
Responsibilities of the Operations Change Manager include:
- You will work with project delivery teams to understand a proposed change and how it impacts Operations through the project initiation process
- You will translate proposed change / product in to a documented Impact Assessment outlining the scope and background, as well as a detailed explanation of the proposed future states/flows
- You will proactively communicate and collaborate with stakeholders to analyse information needs and functional requirements and deliver artefacts as needed, including but not limited to: Requirements docs, Features / Epics and User Stories
- You will critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources to distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- You will proactively look for opportunities to align processes as an enabler for business needs and capabilities
- You will review and test technical changes for completeness and accuracy pre-deployment
- You will coordinate operations input into functional requirements; liaise across operations to gain information required to feed into BIDs and the Tollgate process
- You will utilise best practice project methodologies ensuring we have relevant PID’s, impact assessments, project plans, RACI’s, RAID logs, communication strategy etc
- You will work with technical teams to document client facing notifications on the back of project change
- You will successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- You will define and document the boarding process to enable customers to take the new product
- You will ensure operational readiness is in place pre-deployment with all required testing and process training for operational staff completed, along with documentation and hand over of a support model
- You will define and measure success metrics and carry out post implementation reviews
- You will have proven success in change management, with recent experience in a Project or Change Manager role
- Ability to manage the delivery of projects effectively and excellent knowledge of project management tools
- Experience of supporting products/services within a complex IT environment
- Proven ability to map processes and produce quality documentation
- Experience of supporting a number of projects at one time
- Demonstrated ability to work independently or as part of a team, showing a high degree of self-motivation and initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- MS Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio
- An understanding of Agile methodologies
- Project Management or Business Analysis Certification
- Experience with SharePoint, Confluence and/or JIRA
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To speak to us about this role in more detail apply online.
Function - Project, Program and Process Management