Our client is the market leader in aviation consultancy and asset management services focussing on forging partnerships with airlines, lessors, financial institutions, OEMs and MROs around the globe. Role:
Technical Records ConsultantLocation
: South Wales Role:
To provide Technical Records support to the Consultancy Department and other areas of the business when the need arises.
Able to prioritise workload within tight deadlines to meet the needs of the business. Being flexible during working hours and willing to travel on company business at short notice and occasionally for extended periods. Ideal Candidate:
An aviation professional with a minimum of 3- 5 years previous relevant experience and/or training, working within a similar role in the aircraft industry or a Technical Records position within an airline, MRO, leasing company. Responsibilities: Engine Records Review and Management
- Responsible for the review, compilation and approval of Back to Birth trace packs for engine life limited Parts in line with regulatory and commercial requirements
- Review and verification of the completeness of each engines’ records, prior to purchase and during/transition from lease
- Review any Non-LLP documentation, whether for flip sales or engineering
- Ongoing maintenance and approval of the engine records during ownership right through to tear-down and parts sales
- Responsible for the collation and management of original records with due consideration for the regulatory storage obligations
- Understands how particular AD’s and SB’s affect the life limit of LLP’s
- Ensures up to date knowledge of regulatory requirements for BTB
- Able to verify data on EASA form 1’s and FAA 8130-3’s or equivalent.
- Ensures all engine records are updated to accurately reflect the latest technical publication issue, (i.e. AD, SB’s, Chapter 5 limits, etc.) prior to endorsement
- Ensures records are stored in accordance with the current regulatory requirements
- Ensures all updated engine records are filed and collated in the relevant location, whether they are hard copy or digital records.
- Be conversant with processes and procedures and ensure all activities are undertaken in accordance with them.
- Manage conflicting priorities and tasks on a day to day basis
- Liaises with other Team Members to ensure workload is shared and effective handovers take place
- Evidence that progress against projects/tasks are checked to ensure activities are completed within agreed timescales/deadlines and then reporting to the relevant Managers.
- Apply industry knowledge to the work environment to better support team members and customers
- Disseminate relevant industry knowledge to the team
- Be aware of the BTB requirements for customers but also adhering to regulatory requirements.
Candidates will need to demonstrate that they have the legal rights to live/work in the UK.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV for evaluation.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.