Cognizant has been a tremendous success story globally over the last 20+ years.
It is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
We run a multilingual Customer Support and Content Review Centre onsite one of our Technology Clients in Dublin. It is an instantly recognizable, global iconic brand and a place where employees learn, collaborate and help improve a digital product used by over a billion people worldwide!
We currently have a number of openings for Quality Analysts for our BPO teams.
You will be part of a rapidly growing multilingual client facing team. The Team will be working onsite with and alongside internal teams for a leading online multinational company to respond to client leads and assist in the success of this project. You will receive extensive training to develop your skills to succeed in an environment that is professional, modern, fast paced and driven by excellence.
We are committed to investing in our people. We offer a range of training programs at the start and throughout your career with Cognizant to increase your depth of knowledge on world-class platforms and tools.
You will have an opportunity to collaborate with a wide variety of stakeholders, both locally and globally. Role will include:
Must have skills:
- The Quality Analyst will be responsible auditing support analyst interactions and deliver insights to continuously improve and deliver outstanding customer experience.
- The Quality Analyst will also aggregate audit findings from all analysts and analyze gaps in processes, identifying innovative ways to solve problems upstream, help improve customer experience and drive higher efficiency.
- The Quality Analyst will conduct feedback sessions with representatives and help build individual improvement plans
- Work with an online tool and validate accuracy of data displaying on certain websites.
- Make decisions as to what course of action needs to be taken to ensure correct information is displayed. Examples of corrective measures might include additional online research or calling up a B2B customer to verify information.
- Make contact with clients when necessary in a courteous, professional and efficient manner.
- Process and raise required requests/transactions and make sound decisions related to customer requirements.
- Work together with the management team to organize, document and deliver training to new hires and existing representatives
- Follow all compliance and security measures relating to client data.
- Take action on process transactions and handle the same with proper research.
- Adhere to process quality metrics and strive to exceed the monthly/annual quality & productivity targets.
- Adhere to process norms and structure.
Nice to have skills:
- We are looking for bilingual candidates (English + German)
- At least upper intermediate English and full fluency in the German language are required
- Good knowledge of MS Office specifically MS Excel.
- Key success factors in this position are adaptability and flexibility, good communication skills, an ability to make independent judgement and a problem-solving nature.
We offer interesting work onsite a globally admired technology company, an attractive compensation package, valuable training and career progression opportunities across the globe.