Home Care Workers
- 8.50 - 10.50 per hour
- Prestige Nursing
Apply for this job
Prestige Nursing + Care are currently offering a £200 bonus payment once you have completed necessary training and worked 150 hours. You will be required to have a minimum of 6 months experience of working in a care setting.
Working with Prestige Nursing + Care is a better way to work in homecare. 89% of our carers agree.
* Competitive hourly rates with additional accrued holiday pay on top of your hourly rate
* Flexible working
* Free Uniform
* Weekly pay
* Discounts on high street shops and many more
* An external confidential support line (24/7) which offers support and advice on a range of subject such as mental health, financial issues and bereavement.
* Working with a local team at a local branch
* A variety of work matched to your skills and interests
* Ongoing training and development
Prestige Nursing + Care offers you a better way to work in care: local, flexible, valued.
Our goal is to make a positive difference to our clients lives with every visit. We support clients with many different needs every day including:
* Helping with daily life - shopping, preparing drinks and meals
* Personal care - assisting with washing, personal hygiene, dressing and grooming
* Supporting social activities - local support groups, visiting friends and neighbours
* Working in partnership with local Social Services and Community Health Teams
* For some clients, we provide more specialised nursing or support care.
What we're looking for from you:
* 6 months paid experience in care in the UK
* A full driving licence is essential for some roles, not all
* 2 professional references
* Passionate about providing care
* Friendly and approachable
* Have a 'hands on' and 'can do' attitude
We'd love you to join our team.
By submitting your details, you acknowledge that Prestige Nursing Ltd is collecting, processing and using your personal data for managing your application and establishing an applicant database. For more information, please visit our Applicant Policy.
Apply for this job