It takes a special person, with the right values and a passion for making a difference to become a Carer.
HSG Carmarthen are currently looking for Full Time Carers/Part Time Carers/School Friendly Run Carers. The areas we cover are: Carmarthen/Ammanford/Stclears/Whitland/Crosshands/Kidwell/Ferryside/Llanddarog
The service operates 7 days a week from 7.00am to 10.00pm and we can allow you a flexible work pattern. Full time shifts are on a 2 week working pattern and part time positions are half days.
*Due to the nature of this position, we do require that you have access to your own vehicle and hold a Drivers Licence*
How we look after you
* Free DBS (until mid-August)
* Week Day rate £8.70 per hour
* Week End rate £9.00 per hour
* Mileage of 20p -22p per mile
* Flexible working hours
* Paid induction training & ongoing development
* Funded Health & Social Care Qualifications
* Wellbeing support programmes and recognition incentive
* Dedicated support during probation from your candidate experience partner
* Refer a Friend scheme £250 (paid on offer and after probation)
How you look after our customers
At HSG our goal is to work with customers to give them the life that they want providing safe and effective care within their own home.
We support people with personal care, showering, bathing, cooking, medication administration and general housekeeping and you would do this in a way that encourages independence.
If you are that special person and would like to find out more please call one of our friendly candidate experience partners who can discuss the role in more detail and support you with the application
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their: race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Successful candidates will need to complete an Enhanced DBS check