ND Care and Support are currently searching for care workers to provide care and support to service users in the above area. We are looking for individuals to offer assistance with daily tasks, promoting independance and well-being with a person centred care approach.
We strive to enable individuals to live comfortably, happily and safely within their own home and also within the wider community.
- Communication – excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Have the ability to adapt style to meet clients needs
- Customer Service – excellent customer service skills and able to build rapport with both staff and service users
- Full UK driving licence and use of own vehicle
- Excellent rates of pay
- A free comprehensive induction and training programme
- Continuing paid update training
- Paid travel time
- Paid waiting time
- Opportunities to achieve QCF level 2 and 3 in Health & Social Care – as we value your lifelong learning
- Uniform provided
- Personal Protective Equipment provided regularly
- Opportunities to progress within our company
- Regular supervisions and team meetings – keeping up-to date with relevant information
- Recommend a friend scheme – receive a £100 bonus per recommendation (T&C's apply)
- Free DBS (T&C apply)
Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced DBS disclosure.