If, like us, you care about caring, and you’re interested in allowing people to keep their independence by staying in their own home for as long as possible, then you’re the type of person we’re looking for!
Aylecare is a local family owned business that has been established for over 18 years and is one of the largest domiciliary care providers in the Swansea area. We realise that our staff are essential to our business, and in helping us in providing the exceptional quality care we expect to be delivered to our service users. This is why it is important to Aylecare to ensure all our staff are offered ongoing training and development, support and career opportunities whilst they are working for us.
Our aim and passion, is to promote independence for each individual to live in their own home for as long as possible. We are looking for domiciliary care staff to meet the personal care needs of our service users with dignity and to promote independence for each service user.
Daily duties could include:
• Assisting them with getting up in the mornings
• Assisting them with preparing for bed
• Assisting them with bathing/showering
• Assisting with getting dressed or changed
• Helping with incontinence care
• Preparing food and drinks
• Sitting and interacting with a service user during the day
• Assisting and/or accompanying them shopping
• Assisting them with laundry
• Carrying out cleaning with in the service users home
We currently have the following domiciliary care contracts available:
• Full time
• Part time
• Bank staff
We are also able to offer (subject to availability) either 4 days on, 3 days off, or 3.5 days on, 3.5 days off contracts.
At present, we currently cover most of the Swansea area. (Current areas include Loughor, Gorseinon, Pontarddulais, Pontlliw, Penclawdd, Gowerton, Waunarlwydd, Dunvant, Killay, Sketty, Townhill, Penlan, Morriston, Mumbles and West Cross)
Previous care experience is not required as full and paid induction training will be provided. You will also be required to undergo a DBS check (unless already registered on the update system) as well as registering with Social Care Wales (unless already registered.)
An NVQ/QCF Level 2 or equivalent in care is an advantage, or you must be willing to work towards one through a company provided scheme.
You must have a current driving license and your own transport as this position will involve travelling.
Benefits of working for Aylecare:
• Well established care company.
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Up to 28 days paid holiday per annum.
• Fully paid inhouse induction training.
• Regular ongoing paid training to further enhance your skills including QCF in Care level 2 and upwards.
• First uniform free.
• Career advancement opportunities such as Senior Carer, Care Co-ordinator.
• Refer a friend scheme.
• Smartphone app for rotas and booking holidays.
• Long Service recognition.
Due to the nature of this role, our carers are required to be 18 years of age or above.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: