Are you an experienced Powerplant Consultant?
JMC have an exciting opportunity to join a leading, independent Aviation Asset Management Consultancy on a permanent basis working Monday to Friday.
As a Powerplant Consultant you will be responsible for managing multiple customers and internal projects to deliver the following engine related activities:
· Shop visit management
· Table/Physical Piece Part Inspection
· Engine health and engine condition monitoring (EHM/ECM)
· Invoice review
· MRO contract negotiation and selection
· Engine transition management
· Technical records due diligence
· Engine physical inspection/External parts inventory
· Borescope inspection over view and analysis
· Lease contract review, interpretation and negotiation
· An engineering degree in an aerospace/aviation discipline
· Sound technical and commercial aviation industry knowledge around OEMs, engine types, aircraft types, airlines and MROs
· A willingness to expand on your current knowledge and keep up to date with the latest technologies.
· The ability to build strong, stable client relationships
· Excellent communication skills
· Good analysis and creative problem-solving skills
· A willingness to travel internationally
· Competitive Salary
· Company Pension
· Holiday allowance
· Career Progression
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading independent consultancy, grow your industry knowledge and help take this client into their next phase of growth.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: