My Homecare are currently recruiting for full and part time Mobile Support Workers to join our team in Ryton / Prudhoe / Wylam.
As a Mobile Support Worker you will provide vital care and support for a range of clients in the Ryton / Prudhoe / Wylam area such as:
- Personal Care
- Prompting and administering medications
- Assistance with dressing and meal preparation
- Supporting around the home with general tasks and duties
Working as a Mobile Support Worker you will play a vital role in ensuring the independence of people in their home environment and ensure that their well being is maintained. In return, we offer the following:
- £9.25 per hour paid fortnightly
- Permanent and flexible contracts to suit you
- Full training provided so no experience is required
- Full uniform provided
- 28 days holiday per year (pro rata for part time)
If you are looking for a new position within care or if you are someone who is looking for a change of career into a role that really gives back, then we would love to hear from you.
About My Homecare Durham
My Homecare are a leading provider of home care in the North East. Rated in the top 20 homecare providers with offices across the UK. We pride ourselves on our professional and caring approach and our ability to support people to the highest standards to ensure their Independence within their homes.
We have a very welcoming and caring team of Carers on board and work with a very broad range of clients with very different needs to no two days will be the same.