Walkers Deli part of the renowned Samworth Brothers Group of Companies, delivers a superb range of hand crafted hams, cooked meats, terrines, pates and specialty hams to high street retailers.
We currently have a Team Leader vacancy working a Monday to Friday, 3.30pm to 11.30pm shift pattern within 123 High Risk. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who wishes to develop within the business. The successful candidate must be willing to study for the ILM Introductory Certificate in First Line Management, the Level 3 Certificate in Leading Safety and CIEH Level 3 Intermediate Food Safety.
The role will encompass the effective, safe and efficient planning, organisation and control of all resources including labour, material and machinery.
The principle duties and responsibilities will include the following:
• Ensure the effective, efficient and safe running of the area
• Responsibility for your teams performance
• Responsibility for product quality
• Working to labour requirements and within budgets
We are looking for people who are/have:
• Ambitious, self-motivated, with a desire to learn
• The ability to achieve results through their team
• The ability to work flexible hours in line with business needs
• The ability to communicate at all levels with good literacy and numeracy
• Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
• Previous experience of working within a chilled food environment
• Good time-keeping & attendance records plus a record of good work performance
The following would also be a distinct advantage:
• Previous people management experience
• Computer literate including basic Excel
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: