Medical Sales Representative - Cumbria/Lancashire
Apply for this job
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
**Medical Sales Representative**
Great healthcare starts with you.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and passionate individual to make a difference at the cutting edge of the medical industry, establishing relationships with customers and selling a first-class product to GPs, Nurses and Pharmacists, among others.
This is a great opportunity to improve patient lives and work at the forefront of medical care, for a company that has helped develop 98 of the top 100 best-selling products of 2015 onwards and for a company that invests in its people. All you need is passion, professional sales skills and a real hunger to succeed in a role that you can make yours.
• Promoting an exceptional product using your specialist sales skills to deliver the right outcomes in the new NHS
• Work together with global brand leaders
• Use your first-class sales skills to liaise with customers, producing an immediate sales impact and closing deals
• Take responsibility for building and maintaining strong relationships with influencers
• Challenge yourself and strive for excellence with our range of benefits and continuous professional training
• Benefits include an excellent salary, bonus and company car
• A UK driving licence (no more than 6 points)
• ABPI Qualified or willing to work towards
• Previous experience in Medical Sales or demonstrable sales success
• Proven leadership ability and customer focus
• Proven to achieve targets
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Strong business insights and business planning skills
Why join us? We're a company that prides itself on delivering a great service and transforming patient lives. By joining IQVIA, you'll be joining a company that was listed by The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals, which recognises the world's best service providers across a range of industries- and has achieved numerous awards since being founded.
We also believe in investing in our people. Alongside expanding your therapeutic and clinical expertise with high-quality training, you'll receive great benefits, including Life Assurance, Pension and Private Health Insurance, as well as everything form gym discounts to childcare vouchers.
Make the leap and kick-start your career today
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
At IQVIA, we have a vision. Where every healthcare decision is based on evidence. Where data science and human science come together to improve global health. Where new and creative solutions aren't just possible - they are expected.
Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us. It takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage to transform healthcare. The 56,000+ employees of the IQVIA family of companies, including Q2 Solutions, are reimagining a world without the consequences of disease. We are brave minds bringing powerful ideas to reality. At IQVIA, you can truly make an impact in an environment where you're supported to succeed.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Apply for this job