RB is different: ‘good enough’ isn’t good enough here.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
About the role:
The Category Development Executive at RB is responsible for implementing category growth strategies, through 4P tactical or strategic levers, which grow categories and ultimately drive sales and profit for RB.
Is this you?
- Execute BIC category management, to ensure RB is delivering against retailer initiatives in line with RB desires
- Understand relevant Category Growth Driver’s within the retailer, with quantifiable £RSV opportunity, and how 4P tactics will deliver growth
- Build strong partnerships with key stakeholders, internally & externally, considering touch points across various functions
- Act without bias, but remain commercially aware of decisions, communicating with tact and diplomacy at all times
- Manage the range review process end to end, including presence at merchandising centres when required
- Drive Reckitt Benckiser distribution, share of shelf and quality of placement via optimised range and merchandising
- Translate & analyse data to recommend in store actions aimed at strengthening the category
- Passion for achievement; integrity and drive with a strong desire to make things happen
- Demonstrate the ability to think strategically
- Links data to recommendations succinctly
- Confident people management qualities
- Previous FMCG account management experience
- Degree educated
- Data experienced; Nielsen, Space Planning, IRI, Kantar, or similar
- Intermediate usage of Excel & PowerPoint
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.
Apply now for a chance to really change the game!