In-house Legal Administrator
- 10.58 - 11.54 per hour
- Prestige Recruitment Services
Apply for this job
My client based in the heart of Cheshire are looking for experienced Legal Administrators to join their busy and fast-paced teams due to an influx of work. Initially a temporary contract for 12 weeks, the client is looking for someone who will commit to a permanent role after this time.
Working as part of a small team, the successful candidate will be responsible for the processing of claims documentation focusing on generating breach and quantum-based reports for the Legal Partners to allow for the commencement of immediate litigation proceedings.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Review of documentation to ensure compliant procedures followed at the point of sale
* Accurate completion of reports in line with policy and procedures
* Highlighting cases for closer review, working with quality assurance to ensure that all cases are managed correctly
* Comply with company, legal and regulatory standards of conduct
* Achieving targeted daily output whilst maintaining high quality standards
* Generating individual daily, weekly & monthly reporting
* Handling general administration
The successful candidate will have:
* Recent law graduate, experienced Legal Assistant or CeMAP qualified - Desirable
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written - Essential
* Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
* IT literate with the ability to pick up new systems
* Self-motivated to achieve best outcome for all clients
* This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to develop, learn and progress. They also offer a highly competitive salary and additional benefits.
If you are interested please APPLY now!
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Apply for this job