We are on the hunt for Senior Care workers to work in our clients Childrens EDB homes based in Wrexham and other locations in North Wales.
Our client is a continuously developing provider of care services for children with emotional and behavioural needs and mental health needs. They also have an Ofsted approved school for their children and young people allowing them to cater to their specialist educational needs.
This role has arisen due to company expansion and our client is now in need of senior care practitioners to work closely with the home managers to assist with the running of the home and mentoring of the current staff teams
To be successful in this role, you will be/have:
- NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young People
- A full driving license and own vehicle
- Ability to work 2 shifts on and 3 shifts off with sleeps
- Willingness to work in multiple different sites within North Wales if needed
In return for your hard work and commitment the hiring company are offering:
- Competitive salary up to £26,864 pa
- Generous annual leave scheme with enhancements for service
- Personal Pension
- Life Insurance (after 12 months)
- In-house learning and development team offering free ongoing training and support up to Foundation Degree level and beyond
- 2-week intensive induction and training in PRICE, PACE, Emergency First Aid etc.
- 24-hour Employee Assistance Programme
- Money saving initiatives on cars and breakdown cover
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, then please apply online or call Rachel on (phone number removed) with any questions.