I am absolutely delighted to be working on an exclusive basis with my Client to recruit an experienced HR Manager.
My Client is based in Grange Moor and have been established just over 15 years. Being one the UK’s largest online retailers within their product ranges they manufacturer at their purpose built factory the majority of their own products.
The ideal candidate needs to be self-motivated, someone ready to take full control of the HR function of the business and be confident in a stand alone position.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Manage relationships and terms with both recruitment agencies and temporary contract agencies (IE production and warehouse)
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organisation
- Nurture a positive working environment, in-line with intended company culture and principles
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Oversee and manage staff attendance and absence monitoring
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Provide monthly report to Senior Management
- Administration of employee related paperwork, such as employee contracts, new starter packs, employee files, etc.
- Leading new starter company inductions
- Lead role in change management initiatives, such as new systems and updates
- Oversee and manage company employee communications, such as newsletters and memo’s
- Oversee and manage events and initiatives relating to employees, such as Christmas parties, employee awards etc
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practises
An attractive salary of up to £30,000 is offered, dependant upon experience.
This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday.