Qognify helps safeguarding your world. With a portfolio of Physical Security and Enterprise Incident Management solutions, we work as trusted partners to hundreds of customers around the globe ensuring security, safety and business operations continuity.
Qognify solutions includes video management, video and data analytics, and PSIM/ Situation Management solutions that are deployed in financial institutions, transportation agencies, airports, seaports, utility companies, city centers, and to secure many of the world’s highest-profile public events.
Overview of the position
Qognify is seeking to hire an experienced Services Engineer to join our Deployment and Support team in central London.
If you want to take part in resolving complex integration issues, deploy and configure the company’s Physical Security and Incident Management software worldwide, help and train our customers from the world’s leading enterprises to secure their business and build and get most of our products, this is the job you’ve been looking for!
· Deploy software on-site or remotely as part of new Projects
· Own / handle and lead the resolution process for the cases raised by our customers
· Ability to perform log level analysis
· Handle the communication between R&D and Customer
· Communicate with customers directly via telephone and e-mail in a professional manner and send regular updates until the case gets resolved
· At least 3 years’ experience working as customer support engineer or deployment engineer
· Experience MS Windows Server OS 2008 R2, 2012 R2, 2016 and MS Windows 7, 8, 10 (troubleshooting and optimization)
· Experience with DBs and T-SQL scripting: queries, functions, stored procedures, DB maintenance (MS SQL)
· Networking fundamentals knowledge (TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS, SSL/TLS protocols, LAN, WAN, VLAN). (Cisco CCNA certification is a plus)
· Demonstrated problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
· Willing to be on call roughly a week per month
· Customer facing skills
· Travels in Israel up to 50% of work-time (short trips outside the UK are rare, but still a possibility)
Nice to Have
· Experience with virtualization software VSphere (VMWare)
· Enjoy teaching and providing Trainings whenever required
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering
IT Resourcing/IT Professional Services
£300 - £340 per day
North West London
more details »