We are looking for an experienced HR Shared Services Coordinator to join our team on Worksop. This is an opportunity for an individual to gain entry level HR experience and become a knowledgeable HR professional delivering customer services excellence. The role will provide a comprehensive transactional and advisory support service to Greencore colleagues and line managers as a member of the central HR Shared Services team.
We are a hardworking team and very passionate about working with our colleagues and delivering a first class services from our central hub. If this sounds exciting please continue reading and apply today.Package description
- Deliver a tier-1 solution on people related policies and practices to provide HR Teams, colleagues & line managers with necessary information as appropriate
- Provide transactional and advisory support in preparing all relevant colleague documentation to ensure that all paperwork and systems are completed and issued correctly
- Administer all relevant HR systems to ensure accuracy of information that meets the needs of the business and audit requirements
- Responsible for timely completion of new starters, employment/personal changes, leaver information and absence management including letters to employees, capturing data in HR systems and filing.
- Responsible for the administration and processing of incoming/outgoing references, core/flexible benefits and supporting payroll with queries.
- Collate and provide relevant KPI information in a timely manner. Generating data in a format that is readily available for managers to review, monitor trends and support best practice.
- Maintain a high standard of work and contribute to continuous improvement.
- Support the business with risk management and maintain compliance at all times
About the company
- A level or equivalent
- Previous experience working in an HR shared services function
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Email, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Proven administrative ability to include prioritising work load
- Ability to make fair and accurate decisions in line with policies and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills