J&L Recruitment have n exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join
Reporting directly to the Dealership Accountant the successful Accounts Assistants’ responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Dealership Accountant daily on financial matters relating to the business.
- Allocation of balances and reconciling accounts within the trial balance. (Debtors / Creditors / Control Accounts)
- Processing Vehicle supply Purchase Invoices and allocating direct debits.
- Collation and allocation of daily banking / allocation of daily customer receipts from bank accounts.
- Issuing relevant documentation to ensure payments to customers and suppliers are processed efficiently.
- Dealing with queries from both external and internal customers, and taking ownership of resolution / escalation where necessary.
The Ideal Candidate will
- Have previous accounting experience in a medium or large size organisation.
- Have a flexible approach to work and good attention to detail including administration and organisational skill.
- Be a team player who is IT literate with experience of Microsoft Office (Excel/Word/Outlook) and an accounting software package.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to build rapport
- Be able to work to tight deadlines, acting on own initiative.
Don't miss out and apply today!