A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Forklift Driver/Warehouse Operative to join our busy, Goods In team,
Invitations are invited from enthusiastic individuals with a positive attitude who can demonstrate previous experience working in a fast paced, warehousing environment.
Reporting to the Team Leader, you will be passionate about providing a first class service at all times and be responsible for ensuring all operational warehousing tasks are completed in a safe, timely and efficient manner.
You will be an experienced Forklift operator with a current counterbalance forklift licence, Confident in maneuvering goods around safely both inside and out, whilst also being competent in the loading and unloading of goods from delivery vehicles and storing/delivering products safely, in appropriate locations.
- Ensure safe transfer / locating of finished products to despatch from production to designated drop zones.
- Ensure safe transfer / locating of raw material movement
- To be trained across all operating warehouse areas across Sefter and Leythorne sites
- Adherence to all trained SOPs
- Focus on internal and external customer satisfaction with zero errors
- To operate clean as you go principles whilst carrying out duties
- To maintain high standards of health and safety in all operating areas
- Hazards and accidents reported to the manager in a timely manner
- To demonstrate behaviour that shows clear understanding of Barfoots Vision, Values and organisational objectives
- Forklift / Counter Balance Licence
- Able to communicate effectively using basic verbal English
- Demonstrable experience of successfully working in a targeted environment and motivating self to meet targets
- Experience of working in a FMCG / Fresh food environment
- CIEH Manual Handling Level 2
- CIEH Food Safety Level 2
- Investors In People - Silver Award status
- Company pension scheme
- Development opportunities
- Discounted leisure membership
- Subsidised employee transport
- Discounted vegetable box scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Approved training centre for Highfield qualifications