£11.02 per hour pay rate
Temporary - assignment will be 6 - 12 months.
Roles will be working a mixture of shifts , including lates with the earliest start from 08:00 and the late finishing at 19:00
As Customer Service Co-ordinators we aim to provide seamless support to all customers and distributors for our -------- business. Using our own initiative, we take ownership and responsibility for solving problems from initial query right through to resolution and order entry. We will drive increased customer satisfaction through exceptional customer care. We are experts in anticipating what our customer wants and know how to be flexible to their specific needs. We aim to make the order process as straight forward as possible. We take full ownership and responsibility from start to finish and our aim is to be communicating effectively with Sales, distribution and Finance throughout the process. We are experts in fulfilling a customer contract from Order entry to Revenue Collection, ensuring that our customers' requirements are fully met.
Key Responsibilities/essential functions include:
- Establishing and maintaining effective communication with appropriate individuals throughout the process such as Modality Leader, Customer Service Team, Distribution, Finance and Sales teams.
- Order Entry and order management to deliver as required.
- Pro-active and timely Backlog Management.
- Follow Shipment and installation to ensure Revenue collection occurs on time.
- Measuring order accuracy.
- Work as part of a team and adopt a flexible approach to maintain and improve the quality of service.
- To provide excellent customer service for customers, both internal and external.
- Build close relationships with customers and commercial partners and respond to queries in a timely and professional manner.
- Work as part of a team and adopt a flexible approach to increase and maintain the quality of service.
- Provide knowledge and accurate information to customers.
- Ensure the above responsibilities are implemented in accordance with agreed service level and standard operating procedures.
- Provide the following specific support for customers:
- - Order entry
- - Delivery, stock information
- - Product information
- - Management of service calls
- - Management of replacements & free of charge shipments
- - Proactive customer satisfaction calls
- - Monitor and follow-up on customer queries
Required Qualifications / Experience:
- Written and oral fluency in English (additional European language is an advantage)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload
- Problem solving skills, initiative, proactive / pre-emptive and strong attention to detail
- Competent MS Office skills and be comfortable working with different systems.
- Previous client and customer service experience
- Ability to work well in a busy customer service environment.
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility and willingness to work as a team member