At MBC, we believe that creativity is fundamental to business success and can have a positive impact on the lives of people and animals.
We’re driven by this belief to make a positive difference to our clients’ businesses and customers. This is what gets us up in the morning and makes every day worthwhile.
We create Marketing, Branding and Creative solutions through insight driven strategic thinking, beautifully considered ideas, crafted design and impeccable delivery - with the sole aim of delivering campaigns that work hard to enhance our clients’ bottom line.
We’re passionate about making a creative difference in the world and strive every day to do just that.
To produce relevant, cost-effective and inspired creative solutions against specific briefs:
• This role will involve two key aspects: 1) The ability to produce high-quality advertising concepts, storyboards and design work (print and digital), and 2) To have a good understanding of web design and digital (as well as skills in appropriate software), to be able execute web based deliverables as well as advise clients and internal stakeholders accordingly on digital as a key component of our campaigns. Experience working with Facebook campaigns and Instagram stories would also be advantageous.
• You will be working on a broad number of accounts within the agency for some top healthcare and lifestyle brands and will need to become very familiar with their guidelines.
• You will be required to constantly develop your knowledge, skills and understanding of our clients’ business, their brands, corporate image, market position, and their competition within the industry market place, enabling you to add value to work when solving clients’ problems.
• Show an ability to understand the brief and market requirements, and develop outstanding concepts, design and digital solutions.
• You should also know how to design responsively for digital projects and have experience in UX and UI design.
• Show ability to plan time effectively, in conjunction with senior team members, to meet deadlines given.
• Show ability to produce work to a consistently high creative standard, technically accurate and in accordance with given specifications.
• Produce work that is grammatically accurate and free from errors, and ensure all appropriate internal and external approvals are obtained at each stage of project, especially relating to proof-reading.
• Keep abreast of current creative thinking, absorb and consider relevance of new ideas and techniques.
• Show your ability to present concepts and explain clearly the creative thinking and production processes involved, to the satisfaction of senior team members.
• Proven experience as a conceptual art director/designer with key skills and a strong interest in web and digital technologies.
• Help to present MBC as a professional, digitally driven and highly creative company.
• Support and assist all staff whenever possible.
• Support the group spirit and live the brand values.
• To constantly develop and add to your creative and digital skillsets improving your level of professionalism and application of the commercial aspects of design.
• Always to represent the company in a positive and professional way.
• You are responsible for ensuring that all work is correctly named, filed and archived per the company security procedures.
• Attend relevant internal and client meetings as required.
• Show an understanding of the importance of producing and filing of all necessary paperwork relating to projects.
• Train and mentor other staff members as appropriate.
DESIRABLE PERSONAL QUALITIES:
• Creative flair and originality.
• Strong conceptual ability grounded with a strong strategic sense.
• Passion and enthusiasm for producing outstanding creative work.
• A strong visual sense and typographic capability.
• Strong attention to detail.
• A strong desire to work-hard and succeed.
• Easy going and not too precious about the work.
• Enthusiastic follower of graphic, digital, social and technological trends.
• Excellent skills using Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Excellent skills using web technologies, in particular, Sketch and WordPress.
• Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS would be advantageous.
• Knowledge of Twixl would be advantageous.
• Knowledge of After Effects would be advantageous.
• Good team player.
• Able to take direction well from senior members of team.
• Ability to present ideas with confidence.
• Flexibility and the ability to multitask when required.
OUR BRAND VALUES:
Could you live and breathe these values?
• We go above and beyond to ensure we always meet our clients’ expectations.
• We care about each other and support one another to reach the highest standards.
• We’re determined to make MBC successful and go the extra mile to do so.
• We push our own boundaries and our clients’ to encourage innovation .
• We challenge our clients and each other to get the best result from every brief.
• We don’t just deliver what’s expected, we also consider the unexpected.
• We’re true to ourselves and have confidence in our talent and abilities.
• We’re honest and open in our interactions with our clients and with each other.
• We have the best interests of colleagues and clients at heart.
• We love what we do, and strive to create the best work, no matter how small or big the brief.
• We’re mad about creative, keep an eye on current design trends and always try to be at the top of our game.
• Our passion translates into proactivity, to enhance clients’ businesses and our own.
Be part of our vision.
We want to hear from you if:
• You’re dedicated to the cause of creative excellence.
• You’re bold enough to challenge convention.
• You’re genuine enough to put clients first, and. • You’re passionate enough to go above and beyond for the sake of your work.