Fitters & Joiners
£12-£16 per hour (based on experience)
Our client is looking for successful applicants who have had at least 5 years in Carpentry. Candidates with previous timber framing experience would be advantageous but not essential. Our clients work is diverse, and it is challenging however, it is highly rewarding and the company promotes a strong internal growth culture where opportunities are unlimited.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes;
- Ability to read workshop drawings to manufacture the highest quality timber-framed buildings
- Measure & Cutting hard and softwoods using a range of power tools
- Carry out traditional methods of jointing timber
- Maintain company assets by carrying out daily prestart and operate all P&E as per company procedure
- Trade Qualification in Carpentry
- Previous experience in Carpentry Trade
- Must take pride in their workmanship
- Punctual & Reliable
- Ability to work in a team
- Exceptional communication skills & timekeeping
- Current Driving licence
- Ability to use the internet to enter in timesheets
- First Aid Qualification
- Forklift licence
- 5 Years undertaking traditional timber framing
- Working Hours - 7:30 - 4:30 Monday to Friday (would need to be flexible)
- Fitters - Will need to be prepared to travel on site around the UK.
- UK driving licence is required.