Founded in 2000, River Logic is a privately held technology firm headquartered in Dallas, Texas. River Logic provides a Performance Management platform that leverages Prescriptive Analytics to develop scalable, high-ROI, software-as-a-Service Saas planning and decision support solutions for the enterprise. River Logic is globally acknowledged by leading IT analyst firms as a leader in the field of Prescriptive Analytics.
The company is looking for an intern in its London office to fulfil the following functions:
- Data analysis, manipulation and cleansing
- Customer solution support
- Pre sales and partner support
- Partner support
- Design and development of data visualisation and reporting
- Development of prescriptive analysts models and supporting User Interfaces using the River Logic platform
- Undertaking and completing the River Logic Enterprise Optimizer certification at the outset of the internship is a pre-requisite.
- Experience with MS SQL, advanced Excel, Python and PowerBI.
- Experience with simulation, financial modelling and process modelling tools advantageous.
- Experience with predictive modelling tool and methodologies.
- Candidates should demonstrate good English verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to communicate in additional European languages would be beneficial.
- Good data integration and analysis skills with the ability to apply advanced data visualisation techniques.
- Candidate may be required to travel.
- Candidates should be a self starter and results driven individual and not require high levels of supervision or management.
- Irregular working hours due to the global nature of activities and projects. Qualifications: Graduate or Post Graduate degree in the following fields would be a distinct advantage;
- Data Sciences
- Operations research
- Engineering Industrial or other