Are you looking for a new opportunity teaching sports to children?
Maybe you have a sports coaching qualification and you are yet to use it?
Do you want to work with children at a well led secondary school in Connahs Quay supporting the delivery of their PE curriculum?
If so, this is the position for you!
We are looking for someone in the Deeside area with previous experience of teaching or instructing children to work alongside the school's PE department to assist with the delivery of the curriculum to the children. You will be expected to work term time only with occasional request for holiday work depending on the school's needs. You will work with supportive teachers and children who are a joy to work with.
Benefits of the position
* Support provided from well established PE teachers
* Opportunities to deliver your own PE sessions
* The Freedom to teach the essential skills your way.
* Access to a wide variety of resources and state of the art facilities.
* Free parking on site
The school has suggested to us that the main responsibilities will include
* To assist the teachers covering both KS3 and KS4
* To help with delivering the PE schemes of work that meets the requirements of KS3/4
* To set an example to students and be a role model
* Prioritise and manage your time effectively
* To maintain excellent behaviour management and follow the school's policies
* Work as part of a team and provide feedback where necessary
Requirements for the role
* Should have a relevant coaching qualification or experience teaching sports
* Have sound Knowledge of the UK PE Curriculum
* Have a passion for PE and sports in general
* The ability to deliver inspirational, encouraging and engaging group sessions
* Strong presence when speaking in front of the children
* Always be willing to develop themselves in order to positively impact the lives of students.
If you have the ability to inspire pupils and colleagues, have excellent communication skills and have previous experience of working with children, then this could be the role for you. The school will welcome you as part of their team and you will be required to undertake all duties required of a permanent member of staff
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
£90 - £160/day Teachers (Primary and Secondary)
more details »