Working here is about being there for our customers; we’re available should the worst happen and we work together to enable social and financial equality across the UK. But it’s also about you –how you develop and what you can achieve. We’ll help your talent thrive in an environment where you’ll be supported to work flexibly and autonomously, sharing in our success and rewarded for a great performance with a generous benefits package.
With around one million customers, our retail business helps turn customers’ pension savings into lifelong retirement income and our corporate business looks after our defined benefit pension schemes ensuring they are effectively managed to protect against risk and achieve their maximum potential.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
- Manage the LGRR digital estate to ensure our commercial needs across all our channels are effectively supported. This includes all externally facing adviser and consumer web pages for LGRR
- Work with channel specialists and relevant third parties to ensure our digital estate has appropriate tracking and MI, and our activities are tracked, managed and optimised appropriately to generate value from our investments
- Work with heads of channel and other stakeholders to build out the tools, content and functionality on our web estate to continually improve our CX
- Ensure all digital activities undertaken adhere to our relevant policies and procedures, is within our risk ‘appetite’ and is approved according to the appropriate compliance procedures
- Support where relevant our project and change programme
- Recruit, manage, motivate and retain employees where relevant: ensuring they have the appropriate support and guidance they need to deliver on our plans
- Work alongside colleagues to continually benchmark our activity: Proactivity look for ways to improve our digital activities and web estate and for broader opportunities for Legal & General
- Work within our appropriate risk and compliance framework and demonstrate the key behaviours of a professional, supportive and engaging marketing function
- Detailed knowledge of CMS systems and management of web estate
- Good working knowledge of web analytics implementation and hands-on practical experience of managing implementations
- Experience using optimisation tools such as Adobe Test and Target, Webtrends Optimise etc
- Numerate with strong analytical skills. Evidence of budgetary management
- Good with people and able to clearly and confidently communicate and influence with key stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and builds to tight timescales- Good organisational and project management skills
- Able to adapt to and work with change, in a fast growing division and marketing function
- Excellent attention to detail and strong written and verbal English. Able to produce copy to publication standards
- Experience of working with and managing digital agencies and providing appropriate briefing, management and creative evaluation in place
- IT skills – excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other relevant software packages that support the full range of digital acquisition, awareness, engagement and measurement activities we undertake
- Considerable experience of working in a digital marketing function or digital agency
- Preferably considerable experience of working within a UK financial services organisation or UK financial services clients
- Ideally man-management experience
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 27 days' holiday, an annual supplement for private medical insurance, performance related bonuses, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
For more details, please contact Helen Brockbank, Resourcing Lead - email@example.com