As Clinical Lead with IQVIA, you are a member of our core project team. Partnering with the Project Leader you will work strategically and collaboratively to achieve clinical operational delivery excellence, representing clinical delivery with the customer.
You will be responsible for running international/global studies in all therapeutic areas, managing the operational aspects of projects to meet contractual requirements.
- Developing the monitoring plan and data cleaning strategy, including risk-based monitoring. Manage clinical study set-up, maintenance and follow-up study activities through ongoing tracking and review of study progress. Report progress to appropriate clinical management and project management forums. Managing the visit report.
- Drive patient recruitment using the most advanced technology and tools, with a data driven approach.
- PL and Vendors support.
- Participating in pre award activities, attending and presenting at kick-off and investigators meetings.
- Developing risk mitigation and plan. Ensure timely CAPA's and issue closure. Oversee the implementation of clinical study documents and ensure TMF inspection readiness. Provide audit support and issue management oversight
Clinical Training and Resources
- Responsible for requesting clinical team resources and project related performance. Delivering project-specific trainings and providing therapeutic area training support. Creating study tools and maintaining these.
Clinical and Data Management Progress
- Drive successful data cleaning in close collaboration with Data Management. Produce clinical oversight metrics and act as clinical point of contact for the team. You will be client facing and representing clinical delivery with customers.
- Overseeing budget and variances compliance. Maintaining scope and finance systems. Responsible for tracking financial deliverables, reporting and invoicing on projects.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in a health care or other scientific discipline with at least 5 years in clinical research and monitoring experience. Minimum 1 year of experience leading projects (this can be as a project manager or clinical leader).
Why Join IQVIA's Clinical Leadership team?
IQVIA can offer you an unparalleled opportunity to work in one of the most dynamic clinical environments worldwide. Our systems and processes are continually developing, offering advanced analysis and data for your projects. You will have extensive opportunities to further develop your skills and we offer clear paths with which you can progress your career.
The CL team works in a remote but well-structured and supported environment which can offer you flexibility to work from home and manage your time effectively.
Join us now and further your Clinical Lead career.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
At IQVIA, we have a vision. Where every healthcare decision is based on evidence. Where data science and human science come together to improve global health. Where new and creative solutions aren't just possible - they are expected.
Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us. It takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage to transform healthcare. The 56,000+ employees of the IQVIA family of companies, including Q2 Solutions, are reimagining a world without the consequences of disease. We are brave minds bringing powerful ideas to reality. At IQVIA, you can truly make an impact in an environment where you're supported to succeed.