Great at paying attention to the detail? We have a fantastic part time retail merchandising job in your area, calling into Superdrug and Boots stores merchandising Revlon makeup . Initial work 19/8 and 28/8 with further hours available throughout the year and ongoing - £8.21 per hour plus mileage*
Ideal Location: Bicester OX26
Store locations to be visited: Bicester, Witney and surrounding areas
What will I be doing?
You will be given a list of Superdrug and Boots stores that need visiting initially in your area and the details of the weeks they need to be visited. Calls will typically take 90 minutes and you will have a defined number of stores to visit w/c 19/8 and between 28/8 and 6/9. The aim of your visit will be to completely re-merchandise and check that the Revlon displays and stands meet the agreed planogram.
There will be further calls for this brand in September, January and April/May visiting Superdrug, Boots and grocery multiples. In addition, if you would like it we have other ad-hoc similar work representing other brands in your area
In a typical call you will:
* Check the brief prior to the call, making sure you understand what has been agreed for that store and the Revlon products
* Sign into the store, and introduce yourself to the key store contacts
* Merchandise the stock, ensuring products are out on the shelves and displays as agreed, matching the planogram you will be given. This is detailed work so you will need to be thorough.
* Make sure any current promotions are clearly visible and easily accessed.
* Assemble promotional displays if required (e.g. Point of Sale)
* Highlight any stock issues
* Give invaluable insight into what competing brands are doing in store.
* At the end of the call upload any photos and answer questions about the call on our mobile app.
This would be a great part time merchandising job for you if:
* You are available to visit all the stores within your territory within the agreed timescales.
* You are great at following a plan and pride yourself in having an eye for detail, ensuring the details are correct
* You have your own transport (as you may need to carry promotional displays/materials)
* You own a smartphone (Android or Apple) and are happy to use it for work
* You can attend the paid days training
* You are looking for additional part time work throughout the year
We will support you:
You will have a full days paid training, ensuring you fully understand what is needed from you to carry out the job. You will also have the support of a field manager to help you with any queries that may arise during the campaign.
* Training date 23/7/19, in the Thame area
* Pay for training £70 plus agreed travel expenses
* Stores to be visited: Bicester and Witney (OX26,28)
* Initial hours: approximately hours plus training
* Initial calls: (1 call w/c 19/8, 1 calls w/c 28/8) plus 1 ongoing monthly call
* Pay Rate: £8.21 per hour
* Mileage: 25p per mile (for stores over 10 miles away only)
If you are available on the above dates and are happy to use your smartphone to report, then please don't delay, apply today and join our expanding team of merchandisers representing some of the best loved UK brands!
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
Connect Group PLC
£8.97/hour mileage & company benefits
more details »
Journey Recruitment Ltd
£21000 - £23000/annum
more details »