Excited for a new opportunity? Dunelm is seeking a Retail Sales Assistant (Customer Service) to join our team. Our Service focused Sales Assistants are a vital part of the team, mainly based on the shop floor ensuring all our customers receive excellent customer service through their great product knowledge and natural ability to strike up a conversation.
This position is for a minimum of 20 hours per week and candidates will need to be fully flexible as shift patterns will vary over 7 days and will include one weekend day a week and a minimum of one evening a week.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working as part of a team to deliver outstanding service for our customers.
- You will be based in high footfall areas interacting with customers ensuring they receive an amazing customer experience.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, you will also be required to keep up to date with our product offering.
- Be confident to assist customers on the tills with different queries including refunds.
- Ensuring your departments are regularly merchandised and our customers have available to them the full range of our wonderful products
- Being comfortable using in store technology including and iPads to help customers order products from our larger online range.
- To be flexible, potentially working morning, afternoon, evenings and weekends, also available for overtime at our peak times.
As part of the Dunelm Family, you will enjoy plenty of benefits too:
- Competitive hourly rate of pay.
- Holiday Entitlement –competitive entitlement including an additional ‘birthday’ day off.
- 15% colleague discount on all our products instore and online.
- Sharesave scheme – a fantastic scheme allowing you to grab a piece of this ever-growing company.
- Training Schemes– an incredible learning and development programme to help you to reach your full potential.
- Share save options.