Are you a Southend based SEN Learning Support Assistant? If so a highly ranked school in the heart of Southend are looking to appoint a flexible and well-organised LSA to support able pupils who have a variety of challenging needs.
The post will be 20 hours per week, exact working hours still to be determined, term time only. Hours between 8am - 4.30 pm.
The successful candidate must be able to provide evidence of the following:
· Previous experience or suitable qualification
· Excellent communication skills with both children and adults
· Caring and patient nature coupled with an ability to give calm, firm and measured responses
· An understanding of how social and emotional triggers prompt behaviour responses and how to reduce the impact of these
· An ability to work as part of a team, with initiative and autonomy
The working environment will enable outstanding professional development opportunities.
If this role is of interest then please do not hesitate to contact Bobby on 01245 260 100.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: